Forum Home Forum Home > Rock The World > Albums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ZanZanA L'émission Metal in noise we trust...

Claustrofobia: I See Red

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Master of the ZanZanA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightrocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Claustrofobia: I See Red
    Posted: 12 Septembre 2009 at 02:23
BRAND NEW ALBUM FROM BRAZILIAN THRASHERS CLAUSTROFOBIA

Claustrofobia makes a quantum leap with their forthcoming material, thrash anthems that are both pure brutality and violence, yet with very fine nuances and subtleties. Apocalyptic vocals, vicious riffing, sizzling and atypical solos, mind boggling speed all executed with surgical precision.

Claustrofobia started in 1996, in Leme a satellite city of Sau Paulo, Brazil. Over the last 11 years, the band has successfully conquered its grounds on the scene, becoming the most important Thrash/Hardcore/Death Metal band of the Brazilian underground, with avid and loyal fans across the country.

The band had been playing with unmistakable attitude and energy at many concerts all over Brazil and Europe, sharing the stage with consecrated bands on the international scene, such as Soulfly, Destruction, Napalm Death, Vader, Krisiun, Hate Eternal, Ratos de Porao Paul Di Anno and Sepultura.

It is also one of the rare underground bands breaking through to important TV programs showcasing heavy music, an unusual fact for musicians from the Brazilian metal scene. The band is young yet experienced, celebrating its 11th anniversary this year with the original line-up.

Sortie le: 05.10.2009
Genre: Thrash Metal

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic