Forum Home Forum Home > Rock The World > Rock
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ZanZanA L'émission Metal in noise we trust...

Coldplay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Band Member
Band Member
Escape - Guitare

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escape_guitar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coldplay
    Posted: 12 Avril 2007 at 18:43
coldplay est mon coup de coeur du moment!!
pour moi cest le meiileur groupe encore vivant(sinon ca serait les pinkfloydBig%20smile)
qu'en pensez vous??et pourquoi??
i wish the lord of song blessed u
Blissy View Drop Down
Loud
Loud

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Avril 2007 at 23:19
well,j'adore coldplay ils sont magnifiques ces gars.am addicted to yellow,clocks,the scientist,the hardest part,god put a smile upon your face ,in my place ....they are among my favourite groups.
I've been living so long with my pictures of you
That I almost believe that the pictures are all I can feel
*OpiuM* View Drop Down
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Shine On...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *OpiuM* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Avril 2007 at 14:37
ayayay!!
dès que j'ai posé les yeux sur le topic mon coeur a fait badaboum comme dit strangetofla LOL
en un mot : ils sont geniaux...ils font de la VRAIE bonne musique.....leurs concerts (que j'ai regardé à la télé ou sur internet) sont de vrais succès......le chanteur il est a3333 c'est un vrai artiste...il a un talent incroyable....et puis bref je prefere faire court sinon je vais rédiger des pages et des pages...
personnellement c'est mon groupe preferé...c'est le meilleur groupe "encore vivant" comme a dit escape-guitar.....
Just freedom is only a hallucination...
That waits at the edge of the distant horizon
And we are all strangers in global illusion
Wanting and needing impossible heaven...
the AnGeL View Drop Down
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Finsk Sisu

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the AnGeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Avril 2007 at 15:02

un bon groupe qui font de la bonne musique, mais j'écoute plus trop pour le moment .

"I wasted my time, 'til time wasted me..."

sum41 View Drop Down
Silence
Silence
36 Crazy Fists - Plagieur

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sum41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mai 2007 at 23:52
oui c'est 1trés beau groupe!!
rebirth sont toujours le meilleure!
Madboy View Drop Down
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Leonard's Lodgers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mai 2007 at 10:27

je les addore aussi c'est bon group !!!

Angel of death View Drop Down
Medium
Medium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel of death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mai 2007 at 12:38
Je trouve  que c'est un très bon groupe. Ils ont eux leur succès grace à la leur chansons qui dure que 3-4minutes et c'est cela qui leur a aidé de passer à la radio.
Et surtout avec la voix de Chris qui a épanouis tout les fan  et le guitariste qui a donné un très bin niveau à leur music et avec les paroles, ce groupe a bien assuré et il cartonne!!!
Be the best or die like the rest...
http://angel-of-death-zan.skyrock.com/
metal empire View Drop Down
Frozen
Frozen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metal empire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Juin 2007 at 13:01
Coldpaly est 1 groupe extraordinaire ... j'adore specialement la chançon " Rush of blood to the head"  !
Black Winter View Drop Down
Loud
Loud
Le Parrain

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Winter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Juin 2007 at 20:22
mon titre preferé est Fix You , ce groupe est vraiment "gentil" je me sent la simplicité et le bonheur dans la musique et les paroles

Danioushka View Drop Down
Treble
Treble

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danioushka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Août 2007 at 16:28
J'adore "the sientist", "yellow", "trouble", "beautiful world".. ils assurent .. Personnellement, j'en suis fan.

Peace Love Empathy

Edited by Danioushka - 25 Août 2007 at 16:29
Des sensations. Des illusions. Juste de simples histoires, notoires, à l'encre noire. Je me cherche dans un désordre ambiant. Je m'y pose, moi et mes humeurs moroses..
Myrathiste View Drop Down
Silence
Silence

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myrathiste Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Novembre 2007 at 13:49
Wow,Coldplay,my favourite band of all times,thye're incredibly talented,i love all their songs,i learnt every word they said,i'm even dressed like them:)
Coldplay're really the brightside of my Tongue life,they're not just an entertainment,Chris,Jonny,Will and Guy changed my whole life,i even speak good English thanks to them!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Edited by Myrathiste - 25 Novembre 2007 at 14:18
I don't wanna be a rock star,i just wanna play Bass guitar!
Leptis Magna View Drop Down
Medium
Medium

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leptis Magna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Novembre 2007 at 14:07

Pas mal comme goupe mais ce n'est pas mon préféré.

Jadore un seul titre des Coldpaly"clocks" qui est sublime.

Edited by Leptis Magna - 13 Mars 2008 at 12:01
The Scientist View Drop Down
Silence
Silence

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Fevrier 2008 at 19:59
"British rocker DANI FILTH wants to go head-to-head with COLDPLAY vocalist Chris MartinClapin a boxing match. The founding member of extreme metal band Cradle Of FilthDead has branded indie frontman Martin a "sap" saying he would be his first choice to have a fight with. He says, "Probably that c**t Chris Martin from Coldplay. I wouldn't even wait for the bell. "Absolutely everything about him makes me want to puke. He's such a sap, and the way that he wrote that s**t about 'freedom' on his hand was pathetic. "If you strongly believe in something you don't write it on your hand with a biro, you tattoo it across your f**king face." "

2008 Contactmusic.com Ltd, all rights reserved.

so,Dani Filth ou Chris Martin????????

Edited by The Scientist - 16 Fevrier 2008 at 20:03
[email protected]
"How can you know it when you don't even try?"
Verminator View Drop Down
Treble
Treble
le Terminator du pauvre

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Verminator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Fevrier 2008 at 12:42
J'adore ce groupe c'est mon préfèré leurs meilleurs chansons sont : "Green Eyes" "Speed of sound" "The Scientist" "Trouble"
I killed my protector and I'm still alone, in this mad world...
The Scientist View Drop Down
Silence
Silence

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Fevrier 2008 at 18:13
"British rocker DANI FILTH wants to go head-to-head with COLDPLAY vocalist Chris MartinClapin a boxing match. The founding member of extreme metal band Cradle Of FilthDead has branded indie frontman Martin a "sap" saying he would be his first choice to have a fight with. He says, "Probably that c**t Chris Martin from Coldplay. I wouldn't even wait for the bell. "Absolutely everything about him makes me want to puke. He's such a sap, and the way that he wrote that s**t about 'freedom' on his hand was pathetic. "If you strongly believe in something you don't write it on your hand with a biro, you tattoo it across your f**king face." "

2008 Contactmusic.com Ltd, all rights reserved.

so,Dani Filth ou Chris Martin????????

[email protected]
"How can you know it when you don't even try?"
Belial View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Northern Prince of Evil

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Fevrier 2008 at 18:22
LOOOOOL LOL

Tu peux donner la source de cette information?
Simple spectateur de la décadence des mondes... témoin supérieur de l'abrutissement de masse...

http://belialmv.blogspot.com
W.Drummer View Drop Down
Silence
Silence

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.Drummer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Fevrier 2008 at 18:43
LOL Big%20smile
Imagine un " Dani Filth VS Chris Martin " ... Ca va faire mal a Martin lool ...Ouch

rock4ever View Drop Down
Treble
Treble

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rock4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mars 2008 at 19:53
jadore!!surtt clocks the scientist é green eyes ils assurent!
HellYeah View Drop Down
Silence
Silence

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HellYeah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mars 2008 at 21:51
j'adooore Coldplay ils sont geniaux !!
Leur concerts sont de vrais succes
mes titre préférés sont The scientist,Yellw, the speed of sound...
The fugitive View Drop Down
Silence
Silence

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The fugitive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mars 2008 at 21:55
"Coldplay is for people with great taste,intelligence and incredible good lookingness":Chris Martin a dit ces mots et il a raison!!!!Thumbs%20UpC'est normal que Dany Filth ne les aime pas!!
"How can you know it when you don't even try????"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic