Forum Home Forum Home > Rock The World > Metal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ZanZanA L'émission Metal in noise we trust...

Megadeth

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Treble
Treble

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark-Factory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mars 2009 at 11:34
Vivement judas priest, megadeth and testament !!!
MEGAFAN of MEGADETH : Rust in peace is the best album ever done.
SkinDeep View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member
Mechanix - Vocal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkinDeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Avril 2009 at 01:30
message posté par Dave Mustaine le 04/04/2009 sur le forum officiel des megafans:

Droogies!

As we near the time where all of our gear will be returning from Priest Feast, I cant help but get excited about picking up where we left off. Andy and I are on track to start back up on the 11th or so, with the first order being setting up all of the gear again, now that it has all been moved and new gear has been received.

For example: I have just received all of the stunning Marshall 1960 DM cabinets, and I also got one of the new Randy Rhodes Marshalls to use for my lead solos. I am pumped about this!!

I have also decided on one section having a slight rhythm change, the two songs James wants to change, another song with a modulation in it, and extending one song by just a small length of time. I am really excited about some of the lyrics I have got for this record too.

So far I have six songs done with lyrics and I of course will make some changes; the opening song (which is an instrumental like the opener on “So Far, So Good, So What?”), followed by three others, and then I have had a little writers block on the next two because I have been waiting for the other guys to come up with lyrics for them. James has informed me that he has a song that I gave him some inspiration on done, called El Pistolero Solo of a lone gunman and his last days,

I have also gotten a real charge out of watching the guitarists this last weekend at the Messe Show and especially the Marshall dinner, because I NEVER sit down and watch anyone play. I was really having a lot of fun; watching the casual attitude of the bands along with the drive that they had to play was really good for me. I thought that the Chris George band that Marshall had play for them was really cool.

It’s always cool to see some motivational playing that gets you in the mood. Watching Doug Aldrich play when Chris George was sitting back was great too, and the drummer was from another planet. He was the drummer from the great French Band Trust, which reminds me, what happened to my friend Morgan Rivalin this last trip to Paris?

Oh well, I will just have to wait to hear from him. 

Have a great weekend. I know that I will!

MSGD!
VI VERI VENIVERSUM VIVUS VICI
SkinDeep View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member
Mechanix - Vocal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkinDeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mai 2009 at 00:36
L'ÉVÉNEMENT !!!

MEGADETH AND SLAYER TO CO-HEADLINE "CANADIAN CARNAGE" JUNE TREK

Monday, April 27, 2009 -- Talk about a mind-blowing line-up. Slayer and Megadeth - two of the bands that defined the thrash/metal genre - will perform together for the first time in more than 15 years when they co-headline four shows in Canada in late June. The tour, dubbed "Canadian Carnage," will also feature Machine Head and Suicide Silence, and will see Megadeth and Slayer each closing two of the four shows. Tickets will go on sale Saturday, May 2, and will be available at all Ticketmaster outlets and at Ticketmaster online.

Few bands come close to matching the intensity that Slayer brings to its live shows, having been named "Best Live Band" by numerous media outlets including Revolver, SPIN, and Metal Hammer. Slayer - guitarists Kerry King and Jeff Hanneman, vocalist/bassist Tom Araya and drummer Dave Lombardo - is currently in Los Angeles recording its as yet untitled tenth studio album with Greg Fidelman producing and Rick Rubin executive producing. Fans were given an early taste of the brutal new Slayer material when "Psychopathy Red," a song inspired by the heinous Russian serial killer Andrei Chikatilo, who confessed to savagely murdering 56 children, was recorded last October and then leaked online. Attendees of "Canadian Carnage" will be treated to Slayer performing "Psychopathy Red" live on stage. Plans are to release the new album in July, in tandem with the Mayhem Festival tour Slayer is co-headlining with Marilyn Manson.

With over 20 million albums sold worldwide, the icon that is Megadeth culminated earlier this month, with Dave Mustaine’s acceptance of the highly coveted “Golden God” accolade and the band's headline performance at the inaugural Revolver Golden Gods Awards in Los Angeles. Megadeth – lead guitarist/lead vocalist Dave Mustaine, lead and rhythm guitarist Chris Broderick, bassist James Lomenzo and drummer Shawn Drover – is currently recording their 12th studio album in Los Angeles with Andy Sneap. The disc is scheduled for release later this summer to coincide with a full scale world tour. Known for their ferocious live show, Megadeth will once again bring this intensity to their loyal throng of Canadian followers. 

Bay Area titans Machine Head add to the carnage as main support. Machine Head - vocalist/guitarist Robb Flynn, guitarist Phil Demmel, bassist/backing vocalist Adam Duce and drummer Dave McClain - are currently touring in support of their critically-acclaimed and Grammy nominated The Blackening. Since its release, the band has been awarded both Best Album at the Metal Hammer Awards and Album of the Year at Kerrang's annual ceremony that same year. And with a fan base so rabid, they've actually been banned from certain U.S. venues, Machine Head will bring with them the relentless stage show they are renowned for.

There is little doubt in anyone's mind that Suicide Silence is one of the frontrunners of the new wave of American metal, a statement further validated as the group won the "Best New Talent" award at the inaugural Revolver Golden Gods Awards, held at Club Nokia in Los Angeles on April 7. The group was also hailed as the event's breakthrough artist by the L.A. Times, but make no mistake that this extreme juggernaut is not resting on its laurels and is about to take things up a notch with their highly-anticipated sophomore release, No Time to Bleed, which was produced by acclaimed producer Machine (Lamb of God) and set for a June 30 release.

Dates for the Megadeth/Slayer co-bill are:

June
24 GM Place, Vancouver, BC
26 Rexall, Edmonton, AB
27 Saddledome, Calgary, AB
29 MTS Centre, Winnipeg, MB

EDIT : Article provenant du forum officiel des MEGAFANS

Edited by SkinDeep - 15 Mai 2009 at 00:42
Gaston View Drop Down
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Anti-88

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mai 2009 at 00:50
En français, ça donne quoi?
Gaston à votre service, kan famma bal3a kallmouni

SkinDeep View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member
Mechanix - Vocal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkinDeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mai 2009 at 00:57
Ben j'ai voulu traduire en français, mais vu mes nombreuses fautes d'orthographe j'ai changé d'avis, parce que ya des personnes qui n'ont rien a faire que corriger les fautes LOL
Mais en quelques mot: Megadeth et Slayer  seront ensemble et pour la 1ere fois depuis 15 ans a la tete d'affiche d'une tournée Canadienne intitulée  "CANADIAN CARNAGE" , avec la participation des Machine Head et Suicide Silence ...
the Rage View Drop Down
Silence
Silence

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the Rage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mai 2009 at 16:14
vraiment je vendré mon ame au diable rien que pour assisté 15minute,
ahh j oublié j deja vendu mon ame,zut!!!!
I GOT THE BLUES!!
SkinDeep View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member
Mechanix - Vocal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkinDeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Juin 2009 at 01:20
La nouvelle guitare, The Dave Mustaine VMNT "Rust in Peace" est maintenant en vente

SkinDeep View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member
Mechanix - Vocal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkinDeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Juin 2009 at 03:11
J'ai écouté un petit extrait d'une chanson intitulé Headcrusher qui sera dans le prochain album des Megadeth, et ça parait très intéressante, on sent l'esprit de Rust in Peace mais en mode moderne!!! Chris fait du très bon travail...

EDIT : voici le lien

Edited by SkinDeep - 21 Juin 2009 at 03:17
SkinDeep View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member
Mechanix - Vocal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkinDeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Juin 2009 at 05:58
Décidément, "ENDGAME" sera le titre du 12em album des MEGADETH qui sortira en Septembre     
Satch View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Cool # 9

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Satch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Juillet 2009 at 11:25
 Un nouveau titre de Megadeth, Headcrusher sera mis en ligne le 7 Juillet à 16h00 sur roadrunnerrecords.fr.
Animals Should Not Try To Act Like People..
SkinDeep View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member
Mechanix - Vocal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkinDeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Juillet 2009 at 19:10
J'ai téléchargé Head Crusher, et franchement, je ne me suis jamais senti aussi fier d'être un Megafan que aujourd'hui . Enormissimo !!! Je peux plus attendre jusqu'a septembre pour l'album !!! ça me rappelle "Take No Prisoners" :)
SkinDeep View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member
Mechanix - Vocal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkinDeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Juillet 2009 at 18:55
Tracklisting de l'album Endgame:

1. "Dialectic Chaos" (Instrumental) Dave Mustaine  
2. "This Day We Fight!"   Mustaine  
3. "44 Minutes"   Mustaine  
4. "1,320"   Mustaine  
5. "Bite the Hand That Feeds"   Mustaine  
6. "Bodies Left Behind"   Mustaine  
7. "Endgame"   Mustaine  
8. "The Hardest Part of Letting Go... Sealed With a Kiss"   Mustaine, Chris Broderick  
9. "Head Crusher"   Mustaine, Shawn Drover 3:26
10. "How the Story Ends"   Mustaine  
11. "The Right to Go Insane"   Mustaine  

SkinDeep View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member
Mechanix - Vocal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkinDeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Juillet 2009 at 00:14
ENDGAME Cover revealed

Koyouki View Drop Down
Treble
Treble

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koyouki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Août 2009 at 21:03
tayyéch lien :)
without music life would be a mistake
http://real-dalinho.skyrock.com/
www.rock-area.top-talk.net
SkinDeep View Drop Down
Band Member
Band Member
Mechanix - Vocal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SkinDeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Août 2009 at 21:46
Vous pouvez ecouter le dernier titre des Megadeth issu de l'album tant attendu ENDGAME, le titre s'appelle "1,320"
\m/ (è__é) View Drop Down
Silence
Silence

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote \m/ (è__é) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mars 2010 at 15:44

Aint megadeth's new album just deceivin Confused

im hugely disappointed Pinch

only 2 titles i liked,"the hardest part of letting go" and "dialectic chaos",is this megadeth's drift to end Shocked
i live no longer in void,i fill it with noise x)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic